Interest Rate

Again Security Service has taken more of my money illegally.They said i overdrafted on a check and that never happened.

I didnt bank there. I used to have a car loan there. They will do anything to get your and they dont care if its legal or not. They are the worst credit union i have ever dealt with.

They need to stop harrasing me and STOP TAKING MY MONEY ILLEGALLY!!!!! They will not get another penny of my money. Run far away and NEVER EVER EVER bank with them.

They are such pieces of *** and they dont know how to be in business the right way.Just wanted to warn everybody.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Security Service Federal Credit Union. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Security Service Federal Credit Union.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Security Service Federal Credit Union to other companies on our site.

Comments